Volcan keeps in mind how valuable it is to count on talented collaborators within the organization.
Volcan's Department of Human Development is cultivating a high-performance culture, based on solid values of safety, integrity, excellence, commitment, and respect that redound in the generation of value for the Company and its stakeholders.
Volcan keeps in mind how valuable it is to count on talented collaborators within the organization, which is why the Human Development Management is committed to the implementation of the best personnel management practices, oriented to the attraction, development and retention of highly qualified personnel, whose values are aligned with Company's strategy.
Volcan’s Human Development strategy rests on five fundamental pillars:
- Talent: Attracting and retaining the best employees.
- Knowledge: Accelerating learning by better combining practical and theorycal training, enabling employees to develop required skills and contribute to achieving Company’s goals more quickly.
- Performance: Recognizing improvements in performance and the achievement of goals in a fair, competitive, and rewarding manner.
- Commitment: Strengthening employees’ identification with the Company.
- Culture: Promoting a culture of safety through communication, motivation, and training activities.